Economics of Ethics
This demonstrates financial benefits realized by socially responsible (ethical) firms.
- Values Aligned Decisions
- Signature program for both the management and employee level. Providing direction and motivation to construct and implement a plan for happiness and fulfillment.
- Social Responsibility
- Implementation plans for companies to embrace SR, to promote fair and equitable treatment of all stakeholders.
- Leadership Skills
- Lead discussions and present materials about Leadership Skills and how to implement them in every day life.
Inspiring Employment Engagement
Addresses the issue that Gallup has reported only 15% of employees worldwide are engaged in their jobs and the financial and human cost to the employer.
- Values Aligned Goal Setting
- For those feeling unfulfilled, over-worked, frustrated, overwhelmed or having suffered a loss that are seeking a path to happiness and fulfillment.
- Team Cohesiveness
- Combining research and recognized teaching about effective team building techniques and exercises.
- Capturing Millenials’ Potential
- Lead research based discussions with management teams on challenges and methods for managing Millenials and to capture their potential.
- Open Organizations
- Demonstrated methods to “open” the organization’s culture encouraging feedback, participation and innovation from top to bottom.
- Stress Management
- Based on Value Based Goal Setting elaborating methods to overcome stress and anxiety while focusing on physical & mental health.
Integration of Recruiting, Selection, & Training
Addresses the issues of the recruiting process, the process of selection and best methods of training quality employees.
- Developmental Learning
- Teach management & employees the benefits of ongoing learning and development. Includes instruction and implementation of Deliberately Developmental Organizations.
- Effective Communications
- Presenting research focused on individual Communication and Leadership Skills, demonstrating different communication styles, non-verbal communications, and developing a presence.
- Mentoring Programs
- Taught to managers, mentors and mentees featuring benefits of mentoring and specific implementation of a program.